A Vision's Thoughts

Monday 13 May 2013

Introduction to "The Vision's Journey"


Nathan Swartz; Ennerdale,South Africa; agentnates@gmail.com; The Vision's Journey

"Success begins with a thought, but is impossible without a vision..."

This has been a personal motto of mine.

I believe that if we are able to inspire ourselves, we are able to do more, become more and achieve more.
I come from an ordinary background, I have ordinary parents, I am from an ordinary school with ordinary friends. The extraordinary is derived from my dreams, my goals and sometimes: my deepest of thoughts.

Our minds too can at times be a battlefield: however the war is not with the world but within ourselves.We all have seemingly different lives, with different backgrounds and lifestyles. We each have our own goals; added to them are unique obstacles that we need to overcome in order to achieve these goals. If used effectively the mind has the potential to become the most potent engine to achieve success.This aspect is what makes us unique: the ability to analyse and make choices can be seen as a key point in reaching our success,we all have thoughts that can become reality.


My thoughts are like engines firing up with the ideas sparking in my mind. Exactly how these thoughts are birthed; I am not sure, however, to those who invest the time to get to know who I am- it is intriguing, and this is often what gets them thinking too.

I have developed a passion to seek deeper truths. I can no longer accept anything at face value.  The more I think, the more I grow and because of this my interests are vast and any task set out before me I can no longer lightly entertain instead I execute them through profound thought. I aspire to accomplish all the dreams I have envisioned and in-turn inspiring others to do the same.

These are the things that I believe,that sets me apart from the ordinary; they make me unique and give me the ability to set “my vision” to conquer all obstacles holding me back from my destination. This is success.

“Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements”
[Napoleon Hill]

We are only able to succeed if we set the right vision for ourselves. We may have all our dreams thought out: this begs the question: “can a journey be taken without a vision?” and “can this journey ever be completed, if we don’t put the vision into action and take the first step?”

My interpretation regarding my motto: Success begins with a thought, but is impossible without a vision...”

We can break it down and say:
Ø  Success: Our destination and what we want to achieve, and as a matter of fact everybody dreams of success no matter how advantaged or disadvantaged we categorize ourselves as being.
Ø  Begins: The spark needed for an eternal flame which is symbolic to success, our destination.
Ø  Thought: As soon as we start to dream and think of success we have placed ourselves in the position to achieve it already, we take the first step of the journey.
Ø  Impossible: Somethings limit our success and these are the obstacles that hold us back from the loads of opportunities the world has to offer, they restrict us from reaching our destination.
Ø  Vision: Thought is powerful but thought alone can’t bring us our success, it's unreachable if we don’t have a vision to follow, and without action our thoughts instantly lose their power and become meaningless in our aim to accomplish success.

Thoughts are the fundamental steps, the starting point towards our destination
(success): however our life vision,thought is what truly should be the concept keeps us going to conquer all obstacles and situations through this journey we see as life…

I am Nathan Edward Swartz, and this is my vision, my journey, I am the vision and this is “The Vision’s Journey.”


“The journey of a thousand kilometers starts with one step…”
[Unknown]


1 comment: